- We can support your naval programme or bids with concept designs and provide advice on naval features and how to mitigate the risks of integrating complex systems.
- We can provide support across the naval flotilla including Fast Attack Craft, Corvettes, Frigates, Destroyers, Cruisers, Amphibious Ships, Carriers and Submarines.
- Steller Systems has completed designs for a Fast Patrol Boat, Fast Attack Craft, a Corvette and a Logistic Support Vessel.
- All complex projects require clear goals for success. They need to be broken down into manageable chunks, with clearly identified and well-managed boundaries. Few systems work on their own; they interact with dependent systems. Where these interactions occur with other complex and potentially developing systems, Systems Engineering can help you to manage the complexity.
- Integrating developing technology into your products can bring great benefits and rewards, so long as it is carefully managed. We can help you in using Technology Readiness Levels (TRL) to assess the maturity of your technology, and create a sequence of tests and trials to provide the development path that will give you the maturity that you need to integrate the technology into your project at the right time.
- Steller Systems can provide support in managing the enterprise-wide dependencies of your complex programme. By setting a clear project boundary and then identifying the Interfacing Projects, Programmes and Systems (IPPS), we can provide a pragmatic programme or System of Systems approach (SOSA). We can support you in the creation of a robust management process for ensuring these linkages are maintained in a coherent state, through the use of: Interface Descriptions (ID), Interface Control Documents (ICD), contracts and Internal Business Agreements (IBA).